Last Updated on June 28, 2021 by
No. Never use Pen Ink for Tattoos. Pen ink is not sterile and might cause some infections. Professional tattoo artists always use sterile ink. And, you may have a hard time finding a professional pen ink to do your tattoo!
Tattoos are made with permanent ink and can be very expensive. They come in different colors, materials, and designs.
7 Disadvantages Of Using Pen Ink For Tattoos
Tattoos are a form of self-expression, and a way for individuals to show identity. However, they come with risks. This article discusses the potential risks of using pen ink for tattoos.
7 Disadvantages of Using Pen Ink For Tattoos
1)Pen Ink is not water-resistant and may wash away or fade out after just a few days and weeks.
2)Pen ink can be difficult to work with because it can rub off or be difficult to control when inked on skin.
3)The ink used in pen ink could possibly irritate the tattooed area causing it to become red and painful or even blistering if significant enough pressure is applied when writing on skin.
4) If you have allergies, then Pen Ink will cause you serious itching issues on your skin.
5) Pen ink does not last as long as other inks
6) Pen ink contains metallic particles which may cause allergic reactions and rashes
7) Ink pens can cause damage to your skin when used improperly. They often cause dark spots and blemish marks which are not good for body art or tattooing.
8) Ink pens come in many different colors, but they do not provide you with the kind of color that is safe to use on your skin. The colors you can find in ink pens often contain pigments that can be harmful when used on your skin. It is best to stick with natural colors like red, blue, green, and black instead of using an ink pen that contains pigments like turquoise or fuchsia.