Last Updated on September 25, 2023 by Reiner Chase
The most common hair and eye color combination in the world is brown hair and brown eyes. According to a study by the World Atlas, between 75% and 85% of the world’s population has dark brown or black hair, and 70% to 79% of people have brown eyes.
Jump To A Section
Men On Hair Color
Hence, A third of the men found brown hair to be the most glamorous; 28.6 percent said they prefer black hair, which means of the total polled, 59.7 percent of the men said they like women with dark hair. When it came to women of other hair colors, 29.5 percent of men preferred blondes, whereas 8.8 percent of women preferred redheads.
Men On Eye Color
While looking closer at the fondness in eye color, blue won it with 40.2 percent. Brown eyes came in the second position with 29.2 percent, green at third place with 17.5 percent, and hazel at last with 13.1 percent.
Most Common Hair And Eye Color Combinations
1. Black hair and dark brown eyes.
2. Black hair, as unusual eye color.
3. Unnatural hair color/other hair colors, as unusual eye color.
4. Brown hair and dark brown eyes.
5. Black hair and blue eyes.
Most Common Eye Color For Each Hair Color Option
1. Characters with black hair most widely have dark brown eyes (followed by unusually colored eyes)
2. Characters with blonde hair most widely have blue eyes (followed by green eyes)
3. Characters with brown hair mostly have dark brown eyes (followed by green eyes)
4. Characters with grey hair most widely have unusually colored eyes (followed by blue eyes)
5. Characters with no hair most often have unusually colored eyes (followed by a tie between black eyes and blue eyes)
6. Characters with red hair (natural shades) most widely have green eyes (followed by blue eyes)
7. Characters with unnatural or other hair colors most widely have unusually colored eyes (followed by blue eyes)
8. Characters with white hair mostly have unusually colored eyes (followed by blue eyes)
The Most Common Eye Color For Each Eye Color Options
1. Characters with black eyes mostly have black hair (followed by unnatural or other colored hair)
2. Characters with blue eyes mostly have black hair (followed by blonde hair)
3. Characters with dark brown eyes mostly have black hair (followed by brown hair)
4. Characters with green eyes mostly have brown hair (followed by black hair)
5. Characters with grey eyes most widely have black hair (followed by brown hair)
6. Characters with hazel eyes most widely have brown hair (followed by black hair)
7. Characters with light brown eyes most widely have brown hair (followed by black hair)
8. Characters with unusually colored eyes most widely have black hair (followed by unnatural or other colored hair)
Above 55% of the world has brown eyes. However, this is mostly because Asian is the most swarming and the most common race in the world. In the US, the most massive inundation of ancestral traits came from Europe. Europeans usually do not have brown eyes. The second-largest attribute came from Africa primarily brown eyes. The third genetic trait in North America came from the native Americans, mostly (but not exclusively has brown eyes).
One can speculate that even in Canada and the US, the most common eye color is brown, like the rest of the world collectively.
However, these days, there are many more cross-breeds of people of various ethnicities than before. So because of that, I would presuppose that brown eyes would not only continue to be the world’s most common eye color but that it would have an increase in the percentage of what it is today.
The world’s breakdown by eye color is as follows:
1. Brown – with 55% of the population
2. Hazel – with 5%
3. Blue – with 8%
4. Green – with 2%
5. Amber – with 5%
There are also some odd colors, such as Black, Silver, and Red. The data from where I got the information didn’t elaborate. The numbers do not add up to 100%, but this is worth noticing that even within the presiding colors, there are many alternatives such as green eyes or solid green eyes with small brown specks or large brown dots. So it is possible to have e with more than one color, which may not be shown in the data.
It is a genetic issue, but one that is much more complex enough than first thought. There is not a single gene that is responsible for eye color but a combination of genes. Because of that, blue-eyed parents could produce brown-eyed children.
Eye Color Chart
|Blue||32.68% 685||34.85% 520||35.96% 178||8.23% 19||26.59% 142|
|Green||15.98% 335||14.88% 222||17.37% 86||8.23% 19||10.30% 55|
1. Which Hair/Eye Color Combination Is The Most Attractive?
Most people find Black eyes, dark brown/black hair most attractive. However, one more color which is found most beautiful in the eyes is blue.
2. Which Hair/Eye Color Combination Is The Rarest?
According to the survey, green eyes and red hair is the rarest combination of hair/eye color combination.
3. What Is The Most Unnatural Hair Color That Is Natural?
The most unnatural color amongst all the hair colors is pinkish-orange, as it seems more unreal or strange.