Last Updated on October 28, 2021 by
The armpit area is one of the most difficult areas to keep moisturized, especially for those who are active. As you sweat more in this region, it becomes even more prone to stretch marks and other skin issues.
Armpit stretch marks are a common problem. They can be caused by weight gain, pregnancy, or excess skin that is created when you lose weight. The good news is that there are some ways to solve the problem!
This article will discuss what causes stretch marks on your underarms, as well as how you can prevent them from worsening or reappearing!
What Causes Armpit Stretch Marks?
1. Stretch marks are caused by rapid changes in body size
2. They can be caused by weight gain, pregnancy, or puberty
3. The skin is stretched too quickly and the elastic fibers break down
4. There is a genetic component to stretch marks as well – some people have a higher risk of developing them than others do
5. It’s hard to predict how long it will take for stretch marks to fade away completely since everyone heals at different rates
6. You can help your skin heal faster with topical treatments that contain ingredients like vitamin A and E, cocoa butter, aloe vera gel, shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil, etc…
7. Armpit stretch marks are actually a form of scarring from the skin stretching
8. You should avoid anything that will cause your body to swell up such as hot baths and tight clothing
10 Remedies Of Armpit Stretch Marks
1. Stretch marks are a common and natural part of pregnancy, but that doesn’t make them any less annoying.
2. There are many remedies for stretch marks including creams, massages, and surgery.
3. One remedy is to apply cocoa butter or shea butter to the affected area twice daily.
4. Another remedy is to use an electric hair dryer on the lowest setting (cool) and stretch the skin gently as it dries.
5. A third option is using your fingers or a flat object such as a coin to massage the cream into the area two times per day 6. The fourth option is applying aloe vera gel directly onto the affected area three times per day until you see improvement.
6. The use of lotion.
7. Massage the area with cocoa butter.
8. Apply a cream containing vitamin E, aloe vera, or shea butter.
9. Use an ointment containing retinoids (found in prescription treatments).
10. Try laser therapy to remove stretch marks.
11. Get rid of armpit hair so that sweat doesn’t cause rubbing and irritation.
12 . Wear loose-fitting clothes so they don’t rub against your skin while you move around.
13 . Stay hydrated by drinking water throughout the day.
9 . Avoid caffeine which can lead to dehydration.
10 . Drink more fluids when it’s hot outside to avoid dehydration during periods of high-intensity activities like exercising or working outdoors in the heat.
Stretch marks are a skin condition that can be caused by pregnancy, weight gain or loss in adults, and puberty. They happen when your skin is stretched too quickly for the underlying tissue to grow at the same rate as it’s being pulled. The most common treatment options include laser therapy which costs several thousand dollars per session so if you’re looking for an affordable way to remove stretch marks, try this home remedy! You will need two cups of milk (cow or goat), one tablespoon of raw honey mixed with handfuls of crushed oatmeal cookies. Mix all ingredients together until they form a thick paste then apply on the affected area daily before bedtime. It should take about 6 months before seeing any significant improvements but after 9-12 months, you should be able to notice a drastic difference.