Last Updated on August 20, 2023 by Reiner Chase
The surefire ways to make a man feel like a man include giving him support, seeking for his opinion, avoiding nagging him, and complimenting his achievements, among others. According to several studies on what makes men happy in relationships, men want to feel respected, needed, and wanted. They want to be with someone who will make them feel good about themselves.
Jump To A Section
How Do You Make Your Man Feel Like a Man?
There are many ways to make your man feel like a man, depending on the day of the week and what he’s feeling like doing or not doing. However, some things never change, which is always appreciated in any situation.
One way to make your guy feel super special is by cooking him his favorite meal, even if it isn’t something you are particularly good at cooking. Knowing what he likes and ensuring he gets it is enough for him sometimes and can make you the happiest woman alive!
Acting like a woman can also make your man feel masculine. Women are often stereotyped as overly emotional and dramatic, but when we don’t show our feelings, we’re often seen as cold or unfeeling.
We have every right to feel whatever we want, just as much as men do. Don’t hesitate to express your emotions because they can be desirable qualities in both men and women.
Surefire Ways to Make a Man Feel Like a Man
Do you want your man to feel secure and masculine? Men feel like real men when their women appreciate that they are leaders in their own pack. Below are the tips that will ensure your man feels like a man, and in return, he will shower you with unlimited affection.
1. Show Him Support
Supporting your husband is one way to help him feel more masculine. What does this mean? This can look different depending on the person. For example, some people may want their partner’s emotional support while going through a hard time, or someone else might want their spouse to do household chores they usually don’t do because it would make them feel more masculine and needed.
But the most important thing is for you and your partner to communicate about what makes him feel like more of a man so you can work together on fulfilling those needs in whatever way works best for you.
2. Ask for Your Man’s Opinion
Did you know that asking for your man’s opinion on small matters makes him feel appreciated? It may sound like a no-brainer, but whenever you seek an opinion, such as where to take your kid to kindergarten or what dress to wear to your girls’ night out makes him feel entitled.
What are you waiting for? Massage his ego, and he will feel like a leader in the house!
3. Show Him Affection
Make time for physical affection, such as holding hands, cuddling up on the couch, or kissing before bed. A physical gesture doesn’t always have to lead to sex! Show him you care:
- Do nice things for him when he isn’t expecting them.
- Surprise him with lunch from his favorite restaurant when he gets home.
- Offer massages-either giving one or receiving one!
- Give him space every once in a while-a little solitude will go a long way towards reminding him how much he likes spending time alone too!
- Surprise him with a hug when he needs it most and say, “I’m so happy that I have you.”
- Listen attentively and try to understand what he’s going through.
- Encourage him when he’s feeling down by telling him things will get better in time or that you have faith in him.
- Tell him “I love you” every day and mean it
4. Avoid Nagging
Maintaining the romantic, feeling-special mystique is key to keeping your guy feeling like a woman’s one and only. Here are some quick tips for making your guy feel like a man:
- Stop nagging him about his dirty dishes or messy clothes
- Please don’t be too critical of his parenting skills.
- Don’t micromanage his life.
- Keep your text messages positive and light-hearted.
- Remember that he needs time away from you every once in a while.
- Showing your appreciation with gifts will go a long way – it doesn’t have to be expensive because it comes from the heart
5. Compliment Him
Did you know that complimenting your man makes him go over the moon? Try the following, and your man will always be there for you. Even when you fall into a deep ocean, he will dive there for you!
- Tell him he is handsome and that you are attracted to him.
- Compliment his creativity and intelligence.
- Tell him how much you appreciate his help with the kids or chores around the house.
- Ask for his advice on something difficult for you, even if it’s just deciding on an outfit for date night.
- Recognize his accomplishments, whether at work or home, by saying, “I’m so proud of you.”
6. Touch His Body
Touching his body creates an intimate connection with him. It makes him feel desired and wanted. You can touch his back, chest, or stomach, and he’ll appreciate its closeness. It’s also important to show your appreciation for the things that he does for you.
If he went out and bought groceries for you, then thank him so that he feels appreciated, perhaps by giving him a hug or kiss on the cheek and telling him how much you loved what he did.
If all else fails, just tell him how much you appreciate all he does for you, and don’t forget to thank him!
7. Surround Him with Babies
Babies are the perfect way to make any man feel like a man! They’re so adorable, they say, Dada, and they love their dads more than anything else in the world. What’s not to love?
Whether it’s your own kid or your niece or nephew, there’s no better feeling than getting up close and personal with one of these tiny human beings!
After all, if you’re expected to handle all of life’s major responsibilities (including cleaning up after them), you might as well start now!
8. Give Yourself to Him Freely
We don’t always see eye-to-eye on the definition of a real man. But we can all agree that being in touch with your masculinity is integral to feeling like one. The key to understanding how to be masculine is knowing how it feels and what it means for you as an individual.
To understand masculinity, please, let go and surrender yourself entirely to your partner’s needs, wants, and desires. It’s about understanding that you are not the boss and not the only person in this relationship; you should let him feel good too!
9. Show Him Respect
You must respect your partner and treat him as an equal. If you do, he’ll be more likely to appreciate you and think about what’s best for you – not just what’s best for him. Ask yourself, would you like it if he was disrespectful or constantly talked over the top of you?
The Final Word
Many believe the key to feeling like a man is having power and control over their lives, women, and children. However, this idea is not the only way in which someone can feel empowered and confident as a male.
Many qualities contribute to how men experience masculinity. For example, it has been found that men who experience being admired by other males are more likely to be confident about themselves and less likely to have self-esteem issues than those who do not experience admiration from other males.
All said and dusted, to ensure your man feels like a man, show him affection, respect, and love. Don’t forget to give him support and submit to him freely.