Last Updated on December 23, 2021 by Bob De Generio
Apple Bottom is a brand of denim jeans that was founded by the hip-hop artist Nelly. The company has been popular for its denim jeans and other fashion-related products.
The Apple Bottom Denim brand was established in 1999 and is credited for creating the “low-rise” fashion trend.
Apple Bottom Jeans became popular among women, and they were also popular among men because of their “relaxed lines” and “boyfriend fit”.
Quick Facts Of Apple Bottom Jeans Brand
The brand was founded by a stylist and fashion designer in 2002. The company is one of the first clothing brands to be established as an online-only store.
10+ Interesting Facts of Apple Bottom Jeans Brand:
1) The jeans are sold at a range of prices from $19 to $99.
2) Their products are made in California, with the exception of some items that are sourced internationally.
3) The company has stores in Sweden, Norway, Canada, France, Australia, and Great Britain.
4) The brand’s logo represents an apple tree with bare branches – they were originally called “Apple Tree Jeans” after the logo but they changed the name to Apple Bottom Jeans because their jeans had low waistlines and big pockets giving them this look.
5) From its inception, Apple Bottom Jeans has been committed to producing only “authentic” jeans that are built to last with quality materials and craftsmanship.
6) The company’s slogan is “We’re not fake” which shows they stand behind their commitment to authentic products rather than following trends that are often short-lived and end up hurting the brand.
7) The fashion brand Apple Bottom was designed to complement the women’s curves. It has been worn by celebrities such as Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj and launched in 2003 by rap artist Nelly with a partnership with Yomi Martin, Nick Loftis, and Ian Kelly.
8) The brand started out by making jeans, but now makes women’s and girl’s clothing, perfume, and accessories
9) In 2006, Apple Bottom was the 6th most searched for denim brand on Google.
10) The last ad campaign from Apple Bottom was in 2010 and featured Nelly.
11) The brand Nelly hinted on their social media on March 7, 2020, about a comeback.
In the last 2 years, the company has been exploring many different opportunities from a variety of industries. With a team of 12 members, they have partnered with SMARTY to produce high-quality clothing and enhance their online presence.
Apple Bottom Jeans Brand has also been working hard to expand its reach into the Asian markets. The company has already started advertising its products in Hong Kong and Singapore as well as Japan and South Korea.
Apple Bottom Jeans Brand is an American denim clothing company that specializes in casual wear for both men and women.